Reviews, analyzes, and modifies software systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support our business applications. Gathers requirements from users and creates specifications and develops code. Designs and writes code to support existing applications.
- Develop, maintain and support proprietary Microsoft SQL Database application software for Production.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests for help related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Develop, implement, and maintain desktop, mobile and web applications
- Collaborate with business units to clarify requirements and needs.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management
- Support internal and external users of proprietary software
- Assist in testing proprietary software
Specific Skills Required
- C++ Programming
- VB.NET a Plus
- Database: SQL
- Familiarity with Windows Operation Systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work as a team player
- Periodic after hours or weekend work may be required.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
Education / Experience Requirement
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or similar
- 0-2 years of experience in software, application and database development
- Experienced in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle