- End to end systems project life cycle and delivering projects using different methodologies
- Be the expert on project implementation teams and system configuration
- Take client goals and create customization and strategies using software to solve key business challenges through close communications with the client.
- Be responsible for the delivery and execution of project tasks designed to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX solutions.
- Support the development of the finance system – Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Process mapping and interacting directly with finance end users and senior business stakeholders alike
- Managing challenging stakeholders
- Providing end user training
- System configuration
- Documenting and analyzing complex business processes.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions
- Assistance with pre-sales activities including demonstrations of various AX software functions
- Experience in successfully managing three+ Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations
- Prior experience working in the manufacturing industry
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Sure Step Implementation Methodology
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in financials with ERP solutions
- Relevant, hands-on work related experience working in a consulting environment
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- You must be client-focused, team oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines utilizing strong organizational habits
- A flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, HR or related degree path from an accredited four year university or college
- 5+ years of Professional experience
- Multiple successful Dynamics AX / 365 Implementations and experience with multiple life cycles