- Senior PHP Developer with proven experience.
- Create new and maintain enterprise web applications and functionality.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Learn business processes and develop solutions to automate, report and improve operations.
- Create products that are responsive, performant, and consistent.
- Use and promote web standards and usability best practices.
- Integrate outside API tools when required into environment.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and practices.
- Effectively communicate and interface with stakeholders in person and via slack, phone and task management software.
- Contribute to project functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Implement content (copy, images, etc.) into finalized products.
- Write and test your production-level code. Perform detailed code review before check in.
- Back-End Frameworks: Laravel 5
- Front-End Frameworks: Foundation 6, Bootrap 3+, JQuery, Vue.js
- Packages: Node/NPM, Bower, Composer
- Build Tools: Laravel Elixir/Mix, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Web Services: AJAX, REST APIs
- Source Control: GIT, GitHub, GitLab
- Database: PostgreSQL
- OS: Windows and Linux (Ubuntu 16.04), SSH, Bash
(single responsibility, open-closed, Liskov substitution, interface segregation and dependency inversion).
- Solid UX and UI design (be prepared to show samples of work).
- Expert use of back-end / database development.
- Ability to create reusable components (e.g. Vue components).
- Needs to have 5+ years of PHP programming experience.
- Should be writing code that follows SOLID Principles: