Developer needed for Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate should possess excellent skills in verbal/written communication, collaboration, teamwork, and organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Customize and configure Salesforce platform according to requirements.
- Develop and execute testing, training, and documentation.
- Provide optimal service in technical assistance in regards to operational support, enhancements and bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce platform.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Manage and update ticketing for requests, incidents, events, changes, problems, etc.
- Actively contribute to improvement efforts in regards to support, application design and practice development efforts.
- The ideal candidate must be interested in developing their professional network through contributions in technology organizations, networking events, and technology user groups.
- Previous experience and working knowledge needed with Salesforce (Certification a plus), complex business systems integration, object-oriented design patterns, and development.
- Proven experience and knowledge of data modeling, ETL tools, and relational databases.
- Ability to easily adapt and ability to learn the latest tools, methodologies, and technologies such as Eclipse, Jitterbit.com Oracle, SQL, Force.com platform, and Talend.
- Previous experience and skills needed in software engineering with Force.com platform (VisualForce, SOQL, Apex, Unit Testing).
- Require direct experience working with CRM projects for enterprise and middle-market companies.
- Bachelor’s degree (Required) Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- Force.com Developer Certification (Desired).