Oversee a portfolio of program launches and new partners, designing initiatives to improve processes, along with maintaining and enriching a robust services toolkit while coordinating the effort of executive, administrative and cross-functional teams. Responsible for instituting clear baselines and driving the performance of local, virtual and diverse teams.
- Ensure successful implementation of project plan including managing implementation schedule, outstanding items, project risks and escalation processes
- Lead partners from the onset through the full implementation of administrative processes and data integration to support an online learning model.
- Liaison with top management and client leadership in the development and oversight of project implementation plans that align to shared project goals and deliverables.
- Provide consulting services as a subject matter expert, working with leadership and to ensure their core functions and systems are configured to for effective online enrollment processes
- Support partners to make a smooth transition from their existing processes to optimized processes through ongoing change management, consulting and advisory support
- Advise partner of methodologies, industry standards, best practices, and frameworks best suited for their present readiness to sustain value, as they scale online
- Assist with problem solving and provision of process design models to optimize infrastructure and data issues
- Model present and future business architectures, with strategic impact reports that help the partner select between alternative approaches to realize their vision
- Ability to effectively communicate project status and provide leadership to the implementation team and gather and maintain weekly and other project reports and minutes of meetings
- Deliver presentations to key clients outlining best practices, the integration process and timelines for completion of defined projects
- Comprehend and utilize project management software and applications for efficient scheduling
- Provide impeccable customer service to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business, Management, Communications or other related field
- Candidates with higher education administrative ERP expertise are highly looked-for with a specific focus on student lifecycle administration (SIS, LMS and Retention Software)
- Proven ability of historically delivering on schedule and within budget while leading multiple projects and project teams simultaneously
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively on large scale projects with staff at all levels in a university setting
- Five years of combined experience in project management within Higher Education
- Flexible, self-starter who is willing to take initiative in fast-paced and dynamic business culture
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to manage and motivate professionals to operate as a unified group in a matrixed environment.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and ‘proactive’ problem-solver that brings a sense of urgency to everything you do
- Demonstrated experience in consulting and/or training and development; system implementation, and requirements gathering is beneficial
- Ability to communicate with a cross functional team that is geographically dispersed and of different professional backgrounds (i.e. Higher Education/University Administration, Admissions Office, Technology Team, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project, Visio and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of higher education systems related to CRM, LMS and SIS systems.
- Must be willing to travel 20-40%
- Master’s degree in Business, Management, Communications, Project Management or related field
- 7+ years working in higher education administration
- Project Management Professional, Project Management Certificate, Agile Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Certified Associate in Project Management and Six Sigma is a plus
- Advanced functional process knowledge of one or more Higher Ed student information systems and Learning Management Systems