Design, cultivate and support methods. Test, debug, implement and document integration solutions. Build/Support bi-directional movement of data from various diverse data sources to the Health Management System and building/operating Enterprise DW.
- Design, develop and implement several tasks in building DW platform.
- Create and recommend standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency while leading process flow analysis and redesign. Work closely with clients throughout duration of the project and share best practices.
- Coordinate across functional teams to identify dependencies, cross team issues and potential risks as well as formulate end-to-end solution opportunities and reference models.
- Support Product Development team members needing technical expertise.
- Deliver technical training to external teams to foster stronger cross-departmental relations.
- Perform data warehousing management, database optimization, and administration.
- Execute ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Load) - for extracting data from a specific source, applying transformation rules, and loading it into the data warehouse area.
- Provide data integration services: acquire, cleanse, merge, validate, visualize and data mining.
- Capture business rules, build design documents and documentation to meet user requirements.
- Adept in developing project deliverables using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Historical experience in large and complex data and Cloud environments (AWS).
- Over 8 years of ETL Development experience with strong ETL and SQL programming skills (required); MySQL experience (desired)
- Exceptional technical skills including ETL methodologies, TOAD, git, RDBMS, Scheduler, shell scripting, SQL DDL and DML
- Development experience having expert knowledge of ETL Processes and DW Architecture
- Demonstrate expert level experience using Pentaho or relevant ETL tools
- Robust skills developing queries, scripts, and stored procedures in mysql and/or other databases.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with database performance optimization techniques and SQL performance tuning is a must. In-depth understanding of SQL and ETL Tools drivers (source and target connections).
- High aptitude for data analysis and modeling
- Experience working with large data sets a plus
- Experience in shell and or python scripting is a plus.
- Health care industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and collaborative skills.
- Knowledge of AWS Data Stack using S3, EMR and Data Pipeline is a plus.
- Experience with Big Data technologies is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills