To be part of an engaged development team solving deep technical issues with elegant, scalable and manageable solutions. Be the “owner” of all code and assets that are served to the client/browser.
• Senior PHP Developer with proven experience.
• Create new and maintain enterprise web applications and functionality.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Learn business processes and develop solutions to automate, report and improve operations.
• Create products that are responsive, performant, and consistent.
• Use and promote web standards and usability best practices.
• Integrate outside API tools when required into environment.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and practices.
• Effectively communicate and interface with stakeholders in person and via slack, phone and task management software.
• Contribute to project functional requirement documents and specifications.
• Implement content (copy, images, etc.) into finalized products.
• Write and test your production-level code. Perform detailed code review before check in.