- Develop SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Analyze and test software applications and programs in accordance with user needs and architectural standards.
- Work in JIRA (issue tracking system) to research issues and to assist with updating and managing requirement documents.
- Play an active role in deployments, design sessions, and technical product support activities.
- Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders to assist in collecting requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Be an effective contributor to Agile teams and actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies.
- Strong knowledge of databases (SQL Server)
- Demonstrate competency of design, development, and install of software solutions.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Experience with advanced repository configurations.
- Comprehend design, testing, and maintenance of software systems.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- 7+ years of experience with ASP.NET and Knockout JS.