Deliver a large variety of technical support tasks using a mixture of advanced engineering principles and techniques. Operate as Subject Matter Experts (SME) in defined area of specialization with little guidance.
- Develop complex DSP software features, create architecture to dyanimically configure DSP objects, predict processor utilization & deploy professional-grade, low-latency DSP products.
- Design optimum DSP features and systems given requirements, use-cases, technical feasibility and available resources.
- Make and defend low-level design choices based on analysis of device capabilities, platform components, software architecture, framework details, configuration options and other project specifics.
- Implement DSP algorithms for automotive audio systems using C/C++ within complex, multi-threaded, multi-processor DSP architectures and audio frameworks.
- Identify improvement opportunities and lead efforts to port, optimize, modify, fix, and extend existing code as necessary.
- Talent Management by being at the forefront of the technology curve and build up organization competencies within the group to address the new areas.
- Portfolio Management including ‘make or buy’ decisions in his field of expertise and have the ability to integrate acquired technologies
- Partner with NPI Teams to successfully launch Software Products in the market
- Leading a Team - Build and develop a strong global team of software and system specialists, responsive to the needs of our businesses. Ability to attract, retain and motivate best in class talent. Promotes and develops top talent, move or change incorrect talent when needed.
- Financial & Commercial Accumen - The individual must have demonstrated an ability to think beyond the technology itself and will understand key business drivers that ensure technology investment will provide substantial value or improvements to customers.
- Team Player - The successful individual will have deep and broad experience leading and managing a team and collaborate with business owners and technology peers. He/She will be able to effectively communicate, motivate, coach and develop technical excellence. Establish credibility throughout the organization and with Corporate Executive Management as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in architecting & developing diginal signal processing systems.
- Proven leadership in areas of software architecture and frameworks
- In depth knowledge of embedded real-time operating systems
- Track record of innovation in DSP and audio systems
- Experience using MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience with VST plugins and hosts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A strong ability to build relations and work independently
- Experience with Scrum in an Agile Development environment and familiarity with relevant tools
Master or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline