Sr. Engineer responsible for Research and Development of software platforms associated with next-gen A/V lighting/control systems in Professional Solutions.
- Responsible for developing, deploying & maintaining software platforms associated with next-generation audio, video & control systems for Professional Solutions.
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, compilers, etc).
- Working knowledge of software development processes.
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translates these into software designs.
- Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to insure that all requirements are met and the highest --software quality is achieved.
- Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Works with software team leader to negotiate resolution.
- Ability to manage projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating, and developing requirements in compliance with the established software development process.
- 5+ years of experience designing & developing large-scale or embedded software applications
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
- Expert knowledge of software architecture styles and design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A strong ability to build relations and work independently
- Experience with Scrum in an Agile Development environment and familiarity with relevant tools
Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline