• Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translates these into software designs. • Evaluate current embedded SW to make modifications and port to different platforms. • Develop and maintain light & control systems in Professional Solutions. • Tests SW designs and code at the unit and system level to insure that all requirements are met. • Contribute in internal and customer design reviews. • Coordinate SW development activities with team leader. • Manages projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating, and developing requirements in compliance with the current process.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in architecting & developing large-scale or embedded SW applications
- Work effectively in a matrix environment
- Deep knowledge of OOA/OOD, UML, and object-oriented software languages using C/ C++ along with a solid understanding of software architecture styles and design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to build strong relations and work independently
- Work experience with Scrum in an Agile Development environment and familiarity with relevant tools
- Communication Skills– Effectively communicate with customers and constituents outside the engineering organization. Ability to promote and explain technical initiatives to business leaders outside of the technical organization and to external customers/partners.
- Domain Expertise– Understand Professional Solutions in the domain of Lighting & Control, Audio, Video is a Bonus.