Experienced User Interface Developer Developer
5+ years experience in User Interface solutions implementation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for proficient and robust implementations
- Suggests solution for short and long term
- Analyzes needs of user to determine technical requirements and participates/leads design meetings
- Collaborates with Business Analyst and Designers team to implement our product User Interface
- Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process. Suggests and implements techniques for software or development process improvements.
- Contributes with code reviews aligning with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
- Provides direction to less skilled employees. May design and implement training plans.
- Interacts with internal and/or external stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Researches and remains informed of new technology and development tools.
- May act as a team lead or technical lead on multiple projects.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of User Interface problems of complex scope and complexity independently.
- In-depth technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Capable and willing to mentor less skilled software engineers.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skillset to author technical specifications.
- Ability to organize activities and lead others in accomplishing project goals and objectives.
- 5+ years software development experience including project research, design, and development.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.