- Lead development teams in building to the customer specifications, not to the technology.
- Keep business objectives clearly in sight and maintains or elevates team goals.
- Facilitates the care and feeding of a product road map – creates concise development deliverables, including employing techniques to estimate resource requirements.
- Communication and management of offshore resources in Eastern Europe.
- Oversees quality driven software development and drives KPI-based process improvements via a hands on approach.
- Results oriented executive who embraces the challenge of working in a small company where wearing many hats is the norm.
- Desires to achieve and maintain perfection-level in quality while not allowing customer focus to be anything but premier.
- Thought leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, strong Mentorship abilities and life-long learning capacity.
- Technologist who strives for Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment / Continuous Testing.
- Effective communicator and Influencer with both internal and external stakeholders, clients and coworkers.
- Works collaboratively; ready to offer creative ideas to solve difficult problems but capable of standing behind decisions made in solitude.
- 20+ years of software industry experience
- 5 to 10+ years of experience driving distributed software development on a medium to large team
- Experience with modern tooling (JIRA / Bitbucket / SLACK) to facilitate team delivery
- Technological concentration on Microsoft-centric solutions (.NET / SQL Server / UI/UX design)
- Knowledge of legacy application modernization recommended
- Established experience with modern development methodologies such as Agile / Scrum
- Demonstrable knowledge of management of offshore resources
- Proven track record of bringing commercially viable software solutions to a targeted and robust market.
- Six Sigma (Black Belt)
- SCRUM master
- ISQTB (advanced)